- Take all the photos and other crap off the fridge door, throw away what needs to be thrown away, and start over.
- Reorganize the recipe binder, throwing away recipes I never use.
- Figure out how to vacuum out fridge coils and do it.
- File the "To Be Filed" stack that's on top of the filing cabinet in my study, and while we're at it, revamp the filing system so it's actually useful.
- Create a semblance of order in the foyer closet and the two closets upstairs we use for storage.
- Sweep the basement.
I know I would feel really good if I got these tasks done. But they hover around #1000 on my mental list of things to do. Maybe a super-giant reward would be in order upon completion of each item. Like a pint of gelato or a chocolate cake.