- Running shoes I bought in March 2010, right before I found out I was pregnant. Brand new, still in box.
- Meditation CDs from a meditation class I was taking and never completed because of morning sickness.
- Normal, non-maternity winter clothes.
- A small collection of baby things I had accumulated before I was even pregnant.
- An Obama sticker.
- My wedding photo album.
- Reading packets from graduate school seminars.
- A box of golf pencils from the days I was teaching rhetoric.
With a place for everything, will everything find a place?